Global Asset Care is offering Digital Transformation solutions- Digitally Enabled Assets (DEA).
The ‘Digitally Enabled Assets (DEA) can enable employees to improve personal and process safety, increase reliability and optimize cost performance of our assets.
By transforming the workforce with new competencies, and introducing new (business) processes, technology / tools, the DEA program can provide people with the reliable data that they need. With that, most value of the existing assets in terms of cost, reliability, and production can be achieved.
Global asset care is providing Digital Transformation solution focusing on DEA program. We bring expertise gained through working in one of the leading Canadian Oil & GAS integrated company.
We have firsthand experience in transforming business processes (simplification & standardization), evaluating, and selecting the right technology, converting ‘information’/document into quality data to enhance data-driven decision-making through advanced analytics (Machine Learning, Big Data), simplified governance structure focusing on sustainment at the outset of the project and finally transforming workforce of the future (THE PEOPLE).
We have expertise below projects/ initiatives:
Information management System
• Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM)
• Engineering Design Tools: Moving asset information from documents and spreadsheets to databases such as Mechanical, Electrical & Instrument data sheets and piping material specifications for ease of use and sustainment.
• Engineering Data Warehouse: Single point of truth for all asset information engineering data.
Asset Performance Management
• Asset Management: to enable reactive to proactive maintenance using standardized business process, standardized asset(maintenance) strategies and standardized digital application.
• Mechanical Integrity (Inspection Management): to enable standardized inspection management process and optimize inspection activities using standardized inspection process, and standardized digital application.
• One digital tool for ‘Asset Management’ & ‘Mechanical Integrity (Inspection)’ and integrating the digital tool with ERP system (such as SAP) can enhance work execution efficiency.
• Optimize Asset Performance: to enable IT-OT infrastructure to develop predictive modeling using big data, machine learning, advanced analytics to predict failures to avoid catastrophic losses. Predictive model development focuses on critical assets only.
• Operator Round: Real-time capture of data and information from the field that can be relayed to the right folks for faster decisions.
• Maintenance Cheek-sheet
• Digital Permitting: Enables a new digital capability for operational control of work activities and promotes the standardization of Safe Work Practices. This ultimately improves hazard management, safety & productivity.